Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"The Only Reason For Time Is So That Everything Doesn't Happen At Once." -Albert Einstein

I owe apologies all around due to my hiatus after only just beginning this blog. The majority of my redress shall be (by Divine Mechanism) delivered directly to one Dov Berger. This ursine gentleman, who I tell you has also been derelict in electronic publication, I have barely (pun intended) seen throughout the last year. Much of this time I have traversed in examining my dear brother, who continues to associate with the "Kiryat Moshe crowd" as I call them. This brother of mine leans toward the "mamlachti" type of zionism which I rather detest and supports the absurdity known as The Sanhedrin. Perhaps I am amiss in my assumptions, but it does seem to me that most of those involved in the Sanhedrin Project are what the media refers to as "kahanist sympathizers." These are individuals who seem to intentionally marginalize themselves. Aside from their "social standing" I feel that perhaps I have kindred spirit in in my knee jerk distaste for those who claim affiliation with HaRav Meir David Ben Yechezkel Kahane HY"D. What is next on their agenda? Tracing the lineage of David and appointing a king? That would be a truly horrible idea judging by our track record with kings in the past.

No comments: